The Vallter Leisure Park has a sledding area, a space designed for the fun of the little ones where they can have fun with sleds. To enter the enclosure you need a ski pass that can be purchased in the online store.
Come and enjoy with the whole family!
2021 - 2022 Season
Prices per person VAT included
• The ascents are carried out with a conveyor belt.
• Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible, and all children are recommended to wear a helmet.
• Only approved plastic sleds with brakes are allowed within the Playground area. The use of skis or snowboards in the enclosure, as well as the entry of pets, is totally prohibited.
• During the week, the Leisure Park will open for groups with a minimum reservation of 10 days.
• The Sleigh Pass includes entry to the venue with a limited time of 2 hours or 4 hours, ski lift tape and accident insurance.
• The use of rental sleds is expressly prohibited in any area other than the Playground area.
• All the people who are not practicing the activity will have to wait outside the enclosure, in the stands located at the bottom.