Based on technological innovations, FGC automates the access to facilities, the consumption of products and services in mountain resorts.
With the implementation of this new system, the user can access the facilities and the train platforms. You can also use the chair lifts, the Cremallera, the ski lifts and the conveyor belts. At this way, problems and inconveniences derived from analogue processes are avoided and waiting times at physical points of sale. Material rental stores and other services and access to the station's car parks are reduced too.
Improvements that, apart from being necessary to advance digitization, are very positive in the current context of the pandemic.
In order to specify this process, some actions have been carried out:
- Installation of access controls to the ski lifts and tourist transport of the 6 mountain stations of FGC, Tavascan and Masella.
- Installation of automatic ski pass collection machines at the 6 FGC mountain stations.
- Installation of automatic ticket vending machines and automatic validators at the Nuria Cremallera stations.
- Commissioning of a seat reservation management system for the Nuria Cremallera.
- Automation of the reservation process of ski rental and snow surf equipment to the La Molina, Puerto Ainé and Vall de Nuria resorts.
- Implementation of new signage at the access points to the stations in order to inform the user and lead him to its use.
More information here!