Start - end 18-19 winter season (scheduled):
The opening hours of Vallter 2000 ski resort are:
from Monday to Sunday
9.00 am to 5 pm
The station has a variety of passes adapted to the conditions of each client. All prices are per person (VAT included).
Season or day, for children, adults, seniors, large families, groups, among others:
Ripollés season ski pass allows users to ski in Vallter 2000 and Vall de Núria. The owners of this ski pass will enjoy 50% discount on La Molina, Espot and Port Ainé day ski passes (this discount is not available for minors nor seniors II). .
Ski passes application ages
Adult (from 26 to 64 years old)
Junior (from 15 to 25 years old)
Child (from 7 to 14 years old)
Minor (< 6 years old)
Senior I (from 65 to 69 years old)
Senior II (>70 years old)
Family season ski pass: For families there is a 5% discount for a purchase from 3 members and a 10% from 5 members. It must be justified the belonging to a family unit showing the family record book when requesting the season ski pass or when picking up the ski pass at the ski resort.
** The insurance includes: rescue in the slopes + first aid + transport to the closest hospital. This service can be purchased separately.
10% VAT included on the price
How to use the ski pass?
• To facilitate the purchase of the season ski passes in Vallter 2000, this season the resort offers the possibiliy to pay in installments.
• The ski pass allows users to use all open facilities during the winter season and also during the current timetable.
• The ski pass can't be used for the sledges.
• The ski pass is non-transferable and must be kept in a visible place. Moreover, it has to be shown in all controls when requested.
• In case of loss, Vallter 2000 does not provide any duplicate. Users will have no right to reimbursement.
• The ski pass will never be refunded, totally or partially, in any case (interruptions or limitations because of the weather conditions, insufficient snow, injury or illness of the owner, mechanical or electrical breakdown).
• In case a skier uses an installation without having the corresponding ticket, the competent authority shall determine, after the appropriate legal procedure, the correspondent sanctions.